WE ARE COMMITTED TO SAFEGUARDING YOUR INFORMATION
We use the terms ”you” and ”your” to include any person or business entity who accesses any Bridge Credit Solutions website (the “Websites”) or purchases any product or service offered on the Websites (the ‘Services’) for any amount of time. We use the terms ”we”, ”us”, “our” and “Bridge Credit Solutions” , which owns and/or operates this website, and our employees, members, officers, partners, affiliated entities, subsidiaries, divisions, contractors, representatives, attorneys, and agents.
This privacy notice discloses the privacy practices for Bridge Credit Solutions and our website. This privacy notice applies solely to information collected by our websites, except where stated otherwise. It will notify you of the following:
- What information we collect;
- Use of information;
- Changes to information;
- Information confidentiality and security;
- How to address concerns over misuse of personal data;
- Other provisions
WHAT INFORMATION WE COLLECT
Depending on which of our services you are utilizing, the types of information that we may collect include:
- Personally Identifiable Information (“PII”), such as your name, business name, address, email address, credit card information, and other personal or business identifiable information, we receive from you on applications (either applications with us directly or through our partners), forms and in other communications to us, whether in writing, in person, by telephone or any other means, and information about your transactions with us, our affiliated companies, or others; and
- Non-personal or business Identifiable Information, such as the Web site’s Uniform Resource Locator (“URL”) that you just came from, which URL you next go to, what browser you are using, and your Internet Protocol (“IP”) address. This type of information does not by itself identify a specific individual and is used on both a personal and aggregate basis for service delivery, analysis, and marketing.
USE OF INFORMATION
When you use our websites, we will store cookies on your computer in order to facilitate and customize your use of our websites. A cookie is a small data text file, which a website stores on your computer hard drive that can later be retrieved to identify you to us. The cookies may make your use of the websites easier, run more smoothly and help us to maintain a secure site for you. You are always free to decline our cookies if your browser permits it, but some parts of our site may not work properly in that case.
CHANGES TO INFORMATION
If you have an account with us and want to update or correct information you have provided to us, you may call us at (212) 660-2990
INFORMATION CONFIDENTIALITY AND SECURITY
The confidentiality of your nonpublic personal or business information is important to us. We will use our best efforts to protect and restrict access to your nonpublic personal or business information. Bridge Credit Solutions employs various methods to protect our websites, your information and communications that meet or exceed industry standards. We will limit the access of your information to those individuals and entities that need to use it in order to provide our products or services to you. All information transmitted to the Websites utilize SSL encryption technology. However, no data transmission over the internet or any wireless network can be guaranteed to be 100% secure and you acknowledge that there are security and privacy limitations of the internet which are beyond our control. We make no warranty, express, implied, or otherwise, that we will prevent unauthorized access to your private information. Through our partnerships, we currently maintain physical, electronic, and procedural safeguards that comply with federal regulations to guard your nonpublic personal information.
HOW TO ADDRESS CONCERNS
Effective Date: February 28th, 2020
Last updated: June 8th, 2020